sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2018

Freebies à la carte 11 - Moosiqunt


Hi, I’m Moosiqunt and I can’t live without... Krapfen, which is an austrian sweet dish, mainly consisting of a very fluffy dough filled with apricot jam, that stuff keeps me alive in the winter. My Girlfriend and my friends around me are also playing a very imporant role in my life, as well as art, music, creative stuff in general!

I always wonder if I will ever… travel with my music, or if I ever can afford a good synth!

The most memorable rave experience for me was... probably Outlook 2017, where I saw a lot of artists that i really wanted to see for a long time! But there has been a lot of good events in Vienna too, I remember seeing Commodo in the Werk in Vienna more than a year a go, such an incredible set. And the first time I heard Egoless playing at the Prime Festival, was a very strong experience too, i get goosebumps just thinking back to the moment i heard his Remix of "Night". 

My first attempt at making music was... i played the piano from when i was 9 or so, but was never really interested in playing sheet music, or even music that was already composed (that’s probably why i’m not a good player also). I felt more like trying to "compose" my own chords, trying to find out what sounds good. I discovered GarageBand and made some Tracks together with my father on his computer. At that time I wouldn’t have my own machine, so I downloaded an app for my iPod Touch which was called Nanostudio and made my first track with it.

Don’t ever try and ask me to... make me pretend I have another opinion on something which I don’t really like.

My personal inspirational anthem is... Wouldn’t call it an anthem, but one tune i really like at the moment is by Oneohtrix Point Never – We’ll take it, super different stuff. The last few weeks i have been showing this to everyone around me. If we are going for an all time classic, i would go for Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of, that tune never gets old.

Before I get to work in the studio, I absolutely have to… listen to some music, but also kind of analysing it at the same time. Clever details or just good ideas often help me to start something new. Still I have to be in a certain mood to get that kick. Caffeinated drinks help a lot to get in that state. 

The best dinner under 5 Euro in Vienna is… probably at Deewan in the 9th district. It’s hard to find some good food for that price in Vienna. At Deewan you can pay how much you want, it’s like a small buffet there, but they always offer the same dishes, but the Pakistani food there is really really delicious!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário