sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018

Freebies à la carte 10 - Tibicenas


Em vésperas de assinar a sua estreia pela Blakfox Records, Tibicenas vem ao TSD, assinar a décima edição dos Freebies à la carte!

Hi I am Tibicenas and I am quite decent in... creating music that I like, music that makes me dream and distances me from a reality that sometimes scares me or even brings out the worst in me.

Music is more than art, for me it's also medicine!

Two things I can't stand anymore are.... cowardice and voluntary ignorance.

If I'm not in the studio, you can find me.... on the beach or in the forest, walking my dog somewhere quiet outside the neighborhood. 

My best spent 10€.... mmm probably on fresh fruit... I'm addicted to natural juices!

I never talk about my music… with my parents, they wouldn't understand it or why I do it. In fact I don't even understand myself, but it's something I prefer not to thinking about... it's my nature and I love being who I am so I can do what I do.

My Sundays are usually... wonderful I love going to the beach with my wife, visiting family or stay at home producing. Sundays are great for inspiration and motivation and if it rains... perfect!

Before I start a new track I have to... mess with a spliff and listen to some music.

My sound will never... be commercial, cheerful and accessible to everyone!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário