sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018

Freebies à la carte 08 - Copley


Nada como uma bela sexta-feira freebie, para começar bem o fim de semana!

Hi, I am Copley, and I thoroughly enjoy… working on new beats and finding new artists. I spend most of my free time listening to or making music.

I always wonder if I will ever… finish the next track haha

My personal inspirational anthem is... Digital Mystikz - "Anti War Dub" or anything by Nina Simone. 

I think it’s so weird when people… say they dont really listen to music.

Before I get to work in the studio, I absolutely have to… have a smoke and a coffee.

My best spent 10 bucks... OSMUK015 Biome - "Propaganda/DMT". 

I’d like to think that my music… is minimal but interesting.

I produce music because... its an addiction haha

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário