quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2018

Freebies à la carte 09 - Pablo


Hi, I’m Pablo and I can’t live without... music!

Lately I’ve been really into... producing music, because for me it‘s the greatest way to process my emotions.

The best setting to play my music would be... an old abandoned cathedral illuminated by candles.

The most memorable rave experience for me was... the Outlook Festival.

It’s embarrassing to think of the first time I... talked to the inner circle of people that surround me about my struggle with depression and anxiety. But it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

So on this point whoever is reading that, if you are also struggling be honest with the inner circle of the most important people in your life and give them the chance to understand you, your feelings, your actions and reactions.

The best dinner under 5 Euro in Augsburg is... Falafel.

My proudest moment so far was... to play at the longest running Dubstep party in my hometown called WE♥️BASS.

I think this party series had such a huge influence on me because it was my first physical contact with that Dubstep-Soundsystem Culture.

So from the first party on it was my dream that one day I will going to play my music there.

The world would be a better place, if... you would take away the money, teach the children to think by themselves and let people live in freedom!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário